Opportunities of this high potential storage solution & the feasibility of power-to-gas projects
On the 20th and 21st of March 2013 the Power to Gas seminar took place. During the seminar everything you need to know about this new revolutionary storage solution was discussed.
Summary and presentations online
The conference summary is online and can be downloaded. The presentations can be downloaded with the password you've received by email.
Download summary | Download presentations
State-of-the-art and outlook on power-to-gas
Why do you need it, where is it happening and how can you make it work efficiently?
- Latest experiences of pilot projects/start-ups: E-ON, Groningen Seaports, IRENE-40 and HyUnder;
- Technical and financial feasibility: outlooks for better efficiency and commercialization;
- Position of power to gas compared to other energy storage developments;
- Impact studies of hydrogen on transmission, distribution and conversion.
View programme | Download brochure
The following experts in power-to-gas were present during the seminar:
- Jörg Gigler - Chairman of the Power2Gas steering Group, Dutch Gas Innovation Team. Read the interview here
- Robert Judd - Secretary General, European Gas Research Group (GERG)
- Clemens Hoffmann - Fraunhofer-Institut für Windenergie und Energiesystemtechnik (IWES)
View all speakers
This seminar was developed for:
- Innovation and strategy managers
- Asset managers
- R&D managers
- Business Development managers
- Technical engineers
- Market/Infrastructure Development
- Market Design
- Gas Strategy