Take your next step into a more competitive LNG market and seize your opportunity of LNG as a sustainable fuel
LNG: sustainable alternative
The LNG market is moving forward*. More projects find their way to completion and regulatory hurdles are changing gradually. Profit from first hand knowledge and project experience at the 4th annual Small Scale LNG Conference.
Programme | Request Brochure | Read the articles*
From experts (IMO) to end users (Deen Shipping)
From engines to emissions, and from experts to end users:
- IMO on the postponed deadline of NOx emission limits;
- Deen Shipping about their experiences with the Argonon & 2 upcoming LNG carrier ships;
- EUROMOT on the innovation and developments of engines;
- Eneco Energy Trade about their experience as first mover of small scale LNG supply from Gate terminal.
Conference key topics
- Comparison: the economic competitiveness & actual environmental impact of LNG as a sustainable fuel compared to alternatives
- Project financing: which funding options can you expect from the EC? Can you profit from new, innovative project financing structures?
- Emission: the impact of the changed date of the NOx emission limits on the larger LNG/ shipping industry
- Hardware performance: all you need to know about the status and performance of equipment like engines and tanks
- Impact of market developments: the truth behind China’s large plans in small scale LNG and how this will impact the wider LNG market
Other experts include
- Jan Willem Velthuijsen, University of Groningen
- Khalid Tachi, EICB
- Harrie de Leijer, NEA Panteia
- Cees Dikker, Shell
- Emil Arolski, Baltic Ports Organization
Do not miss out on LNG upscaling and the uprise of this competitive market. Registering is easy online
Please contact our account manager Stephan Rienstra at +31 20 5805 495 or email@example.com.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact sponsorship manager Guusje Verhoeven at +31 40 297 27 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org.